There are more than 80 ways to immigrate to Canada. All of these ways have their requirements. In order to keep things simple, we will provide the broad categories of Canadian immigration.
Ways to Immigrate to Canada: Overview
Below are some of the most common pathways to immigrate to Canada. If you are looking for the easiest and fastest ways to immigrate to Canada, keep reading below to find out.
1. Economic and Business Immigration Options:
These options are available for professionals who possess the skills necessary to support the Canadian economy.
This category includes;
· Quebec Immigration
· Investor Programs
· Entrepreneur and Self-Employed Programs
· Other federal classes of immigration like the Caregivers Program, the Atlantic Immigration Pilot, the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot and the Agri-Food Pilot are also options under the category of economic immigration to Canada.
This category is available to the family members of citizens in Canada and permanent residents.
This category includes;
· Spouse or common-law/ conjugal partner
· Dependent child (adopted or biological
· Parents and grandparents.
This option is sometimes also available to
· Orphaned brother or sister
· Orphaned nephew or niece
· Orphaned grandchild
3. Humanitarian and Refugee Immigration:
Canada has been regarded as one of the top countries in accepting new refugees and immigrants for compassionate or humanitarian reasons.
Easiest Ways to Immigrate to Canada
Immigrating to Canada may not be as easy as it seems. Below, we provide you some of the easiest ways to immigrate to Canada with a link to learn more about these pathways.
2. Immigrate to Canada through a work permit
3. Immigrate to Canada through a study permit
Fastest Way to Immigrate to Canada
· Express Entry: Applications processed by Express Entry takes less than six months.
· Immigrate to Canada through a job aligned with Global Talent Stream. It takes two weeks to process documents aligned with Global Talent Stream which makes it an extremely fast way to immigrate to Canada
Benefits of Immigrating to Canada
There are so many benefits of immigrating to Canada. These benefits are outlined below;
· Canada is an immigrant-friendly country
· Canada offers a better standard of Living
· Canada has a growing population
· Canada is one of the safest countries in the world
· You would enjoy lots of medical benefits
· Canada has world-class educational institutes and lots more other benefits
Requirements to Immigrate to Canada
The requirements to immigrate to Canada depending on the program that you are applying for. However, the likely documents required include; identification/travel documents, educational records, and proof of work experience.
Age Limit for Canadian Immigration:
There are no age limit requirements to immigrate to Canada. However, ages 25 to 35 years have higher chances.
Is it Really Easy to Immigrate to Canada?
There are so many options available for you to immigrate to Canada. With these available options, immigrating to Canada is indeed possible. However, an effort is needed on your path. Moreover, some programs may seem difficult due to the high qualification requirements and documents needed.
It is, therefore, necessary to read the guide on this blog carefully to boost your chances of immigrating to Canada
Why is Canada Looking for Immigrants?
Canada is looking towards mass immigration. This is so because Canada depends on immigrants to grow its population and support the labor markets.
Also, Canada has an aging population. Therefore mass immigration is needed to keep Canada growing.
Discover more opportunities;